The House recognized today as Generation West Virginia Day and honored young aspiring professionals. The House also adopted five House Concurrent Resolutions.
The House introduced six bills today, House Bill 4374 through 4379. House Bill 4377 would allow a DUI offender to exchange the revocation of their license for an Alcohol Test and Lock program.
The following committees will meet today:
- House Judiciary will meet at 1:15 p.m. in room 410M
- House Education will meet at 2 p.m. in room 434M
- House Finance will meet at 2 p.m. in room 460M
The following committees will meet tomorrow:
- House Judiciary will meet at 8:30 a.m. in room 410M
- House Finance will meet at 9 a.m. in room 460M
The House is adjourned until tomorrow at 10 a.m.