The House recognized Industries of the Future West Virginia and the George Washington High School Boys Soccer Team State Champions.
The House voted on House Resolution 6, which would have amended House Rules 25 and 26, and was rejected. House Bills 4367 through 4373 were introduced today. Senate Bill 346 was passed the House and therefore has completed all legislation. House Bill 2954, House Bill 2966, House Bill 4002 and House Bill 4139 all were passed.
The following committees will meet today:
- House Political Subdivision will meet at 1 p.m. in room 215E
- House Industry and Labor will meet at 1:10 p.m. in room 410M
- House Small Business, Entrepreneurship and Economic Development will meet at 2 p.m. in room 215E
- House Roads and Transportation will meet at 2 p.m. in room 460M
- House Energy will meet at 3 p.m. in room 410M
- House Senior Citizen Issues will meet at 3 p.m. in room 215E
- House Health and Human Resources will meet at 4:15 p.m. in room 215E
The following committees will meet tomorrow:
- House Subcommittee for House Bill 4294 will meet at 8:30 a.m. in room 410M
- House Education will meet at 9 a.m. in room 434M
- House Finance will meet at 9 a.m. in room 460M
- House Judiciary will meet at 9:15 a.m. in room 410M
The House is adjourned until tomorrow at 11 a.m.