At today's meeting, the House passed two bills, House Bill 4177 and House Bill 4006, unanimously and both were moved to the Senate for further consideration. The other bill on third reading, House Bill 4182, was laid over until tomorrow. House Bill 4006 relates to child pornography.
The House also introduced 6 bills, House Bills 4337 through 4342. House Bill 4337 would make domestic violence and sexual offense by strangely an aggravated offense.
The following committees will meet today:
- The Finance Committee will meet at 2 p.m. in room 460M
- The Judiciary Committee will meet at 2:15 p.m. in room 410M
- The Health and Human Resources Committee will meet at 4:15 p.m. in room 215E
The following committees will meet tomorrow:
- The Finance Committee will meet at 9 a.m. in room 460M
- The Judiciary Committee will meet at 9:15 a.m. in room 410M
The House is adjourned until tomorrow at 11 a.m.