Date: Thursday, March 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Call to Order
1. S.B. 146 Collecting unpaid magistrate court charges through income tax refund withholding. KMB
2. S.B. 386 Relating to Personal Safety Act. TWS
3. S.B. 387 Relating to family court judge supervision of criminal background investigations. TWS
4. S.B. 423 Providing certain convicted persons reduction in sentence. TWS
5. S.B. 249 Authorizing DEP promulgate legislative rule relating to WV/NPDES regulations for coal mining facilities. JAL
6. S.B. 250 Authorizing Development Office promulgate legislative rule relating to use of coalbed methane severance tax proceeds. JAL
Note: Agenda and order are tentative and subject to change.