1. Call to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Approval of minutes from the meeting on January 18, 2016.
4. Public Education Reports –
· Impacts to the Feed to Achieve Act and Any Recommendations for Legislation
West Virginia Code §18-5D-3
Rick Goff, Office of Child Nutrition, WVDE
· Special Community Development School Pilot Program Status Report
West Virginia Code §18-3-12
Reverend Matthew J. Watts (written comments submitted)
· Information On Class Size and the Number of Pupils Per Teacher for All Classes in Grades 7-12
West Virginia Code §18-5-18a
Randall Kirk, Office of Data Management and Analysis
· Policy 4355, High School Diploma for Veterans
Mary Catherine Tuckwiller, WVBE Attorney
· Discussion of School Building Authority Rulemaking
Hank Hager, Counsel, WV Senate Education Committee
5. Other Business.