1. Call to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Approval of the Minutes of the December 16, 2014 meeting
4. Discussion of issues assigned to Education Subcommittee B - Public Education.
- HCR 137 – A study of methods for improving overall student health in West Virginia (physical activity issues held-over from Nov. meeting)
Josh Grant, Office of Secondary Learning, WVDE
- HCR 138 – Requesting study of the effectiveness of current state statutes and State
Board of Education and county board policies regarding mandatory reporting by school
personnel of student harassment, intimidation or bullying.
Heather Hutchens, General Counsel, WVDE
Shelly Stalnaker, Office of Secondary Learning, WVDE
5. Reports on LOCEA meetings
6. Other business.