Forest Management Review Commission will be joining Parks, Recreation and Natural Resources Committee for a joint meeting on Monday, September 12, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. in the House Government Organization Committee Room.
The September 13, 2011 Forest Management Review Commission meeting will be for roll call purposes only.
1. Clerk to undertake silent roll call.
2. Approval of minutes from the June 15, 2011 and August 3, 2011 meetings.
3. Randy Dye, Director, Division of Forestry, to discuss the DOF’s perspective on HCR 120, requesting a study on the effect of transferring supervisory and jurisdictional responsibilities of all or part of Coopers Rock State Forest.
4. Dr. Joe McNeel, Director, WVU Division of Forestry and Natural Resources, to discuss the WVU forestry program’s perspective on HCR 120.
5. Frank Jezioro, Director, Division of Natural Resources, to discuss the DNR’s perspective on HCR 120.
6. Other business.