1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approval of minutes from December 10 and 11, 2012.
4. Annual presentation by the Advisory Council of Students (§18B-6-4). Mr. Adam Fridley, Chair, Marshall University.
5. Capital Project Priorities (§18B-1B-4 (a)(10)(B)) -- Mr. Richard Donovan, Senior Director of Facilities.
6. Campus Strategies to Improve Graduation Rates -- Dr. Kathy Butler, Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
7. 2012 Higher Education Report Card (§18B-1D-8) -- Dr. Paul Hill, Chancellor, HEPC; Dr. Angela Bell, Vice Chancellor for Policy and Planning.
2012 Health Sciences and Rural Health Report Card (§18B-16-9(c) -- Dr. Robert Walker, Vice Chancellor for Health Sciences.
8. West Virginia Council for Community and Technical College Education (§18B-1B-4(a)(10)(A) System Performance Report -- Mr. James Skidmore, Chancellor.
9. Other business.