1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Approval of the Minutes of the November 19, 2013, Subcommittee meeting.
3. Presentation: House Concurrent Resolution No. 157 - A study on restoring the authority, flexibility, and capacity of schools and school systems (held over from October).
- Bill Walton, Secondary School Principals Association, and Mike Kelly, Principal, Herbert Hoover HS, Kanawha County.
4. Presentation: House Concurrent Resolution No. 158 - How the Governance of Regional Education Service Agencies can best be aligned, focused and directed to assist county boards.
- Greg Prudich, President, Mercer County Board of Education, and Vice President, West Virginia School Board Association.
5. RESA 4 regional council waiver to WVBE Policy 3233 to pilot an alternative process for the hiring of the Executive Director of RESA 4.
- Chuck Nichols, RESA 4, Interim Executive Director 6. Other business.