1. Call to order/roll call.
2. Approval of the minutes of the August 14, and September 11, 2012, subcommittee meetings.
3. Update on the Reconnecting McDowell Comprehensive Action Plan.
- Bob Brown, WVSSPA
4. Update on permitting county boards of education to purchase technology through the WVNET Education/State & Local Government Purchase Agreement.
- David Mohr Staff
5. Increased local flexibility for school systems for instructional technology.
- James B. Phares, Superintendent, Randolph County Schools.
6. Other business.
- Information on WVDE positions vacant and contract personnel.