1. Call to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Approval of minutes from the meeting on February 25, 2016.
4. Approval of System Facilities Capital Development Plan. Dr. Ed McGhee, Vice Chancellor for Finance, HEPC.
5. Discussion of timeliness and detail of general summative assessment individual student reports and teacher reports. Clayton Burch, Chief Academic Officer, Division of Teaching and Learning, WVDE.
6. State Board policies on public comment:
· Policy 2520.4 – West Virginia College- and Career-Readiness Standards for Social Studies. Clayton Burch, Chief Academic Officer, Division of Teaching and Learning, WVDE.
· Policy 5202 – Minimum Requirements for the Licensure of Professional/Paraprofessional Personnel and Advance Salary Classifications. Robert Hagerman, Assistant Director, Office of Educator Effectiveness and Licensure, WVDE.
· Policy 5100 – Approval of Educator Preparation Programs. Robert Hagerman, Assistant Director, Office of Educator Effectiveness and Licensure, WVDE.
· Policy 2320 – A Process for Improving Education: Performance Based Accreditation System. Michele Blatt, Chief Acct. & Performance Officer, Division of School Effectiveness, WVDE.
· Policy 4110 – Attendance. Heather Hutchens, General Counsel, Office of Legal Services & Accountability.
7. Other Business.