1. Call to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Discussion of use of September 1 date for determining entrance age and five-day,
full-day pre-kindergarten requirement.
• Melanie Cutright, Principal, Lubeck Elementary School, Wood County.
• Shelly Wooldridge, Pre-Kindergarten Classroom Teacher, Waverly Elementary School, Wood County.
• Annette Strimer, Pre-Kindergarten Classroom Teacher, St. Marys Elementary School, Pleasants County.
4. New assistant teacher requirements.
• Joe White, Executive Director of the West Virginia School Service Personnel Association.
• Kim Sargent, Paraprofessional, Jefferson Elementary Center, Wood County.
5. Reports from subcommittees and LOCEA.
6. Other business.