1. Meeting called to order.
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes from July, 2010 4. Presentation: Kelley Goes, Cabinet Secretary, WV Department of Commerce, - will update the Committee on the progress of the Broadband Deployment Council and plans for the use and expenditure of the Federal stimulus moneys for the expansion of broadband connectivity throughout the State.
5 Presentation: Ken Arndt -President, Frontier, Southeast Region Markets -will discuss plans for broadband deployment in the State and its contractual role with the State in the use of Federal stimulus expenditures for broadband infrastructure.
6. Presentation: Jim Martin - WV Broadband Coalition -discussion regarding broadband.
7. Presentation: Joseph Miller, Commissioner, WVDMV - Follow-up presentation on “One Stop Shop for Trucking Companies”.
8. Presentation: Marvin Murphy, State Highway Engineer, WVDOH - will discuss:
1) SCR 69 - Alternative funding sources for roads ineligible for federal matching dollars;
2) Study of Division of Highways county highway formula to determine a better means of allocating resources to different areas throughout the state. 9. Other business