1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approval of minutes from November 17 and 18, 2009.
4. Policy 133-7. West Virginia Providing Real Opportunities for Maximizing Instate. Student Excellence (PROMISE). Emergency rule requires LOCEA approval before filing. (§18C-7-6, SB 373, 2009).
5. Annual presentation by Advisory Council of Classified Employees, Ms. Amy Pitzer, Chair, Concord University.
6. Annual presentation by Advisory Council of Faculty, Ms. Betty J. Dennison, Chair, Marshall Community and Technical College.
7. Discussion of Benedum Collaborative and program funding. Ms. Kay Goodwin, Secretary, Education and the Arts.
8. Other business.