1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of Procedural Rules
4. Approval of Minutes for February, June, July and September 2009
5. Representative of EQT Corporation - discussion of Company’s recent contract with a waste water disposal facility to receive and process Marcellus gas well waste water for all the Company’s drilling operations in West Virginia.
6 Staff presentation of memos summarizing other states and West Virginia’s requirements for water use associated with Marcellus formation gas drilling operations.
7. Presentations on the 30-mile fish kill on Dunkard Creek in Monongalia County that occurred this month:
a. Scott Mandirola, West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection;
b. Frank Jernejcic, District Fisheries Biologist, West Virginia Department of Natural Resources.
8. Other Business 9. Adjournment