1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approval of minutes for the October 8, 2012 and October 9, 2012 meetings.
4. Annual presentation, Advisory Council of Faculty (ACF), Dr. Sylvia Shurbutt, Shepherd University, ACF Chair.
5. Robert Hull, Associate Superintendent, Division of Teaching and Learning, WVDE, to discuss:
Policy 2445.40, Groupings for Adoption of Instructional Resources for Early Childhood Education, Middle Childhood Education and Adolescent Education
Policy 2324, Courses of Instruction, Voter Registration
Policy 2700.56, Competitive Grants for Instructional Improvement
Policy 5110.1, Educational Personnel Development Plan regarding the Teaching of Economics as Part of the Social Studies Graduation Requirement
6. Patricia Homberg, Executive Director, Office of Special Programs, WVDE, to discuss:
Policy 2520.16, Alternate Academic Achievement Standards for Science in West Virginia Schools
Policy 2520.161, Alternate Academic Achievement Standards for English Language Arts in West Virginia Schools
Policy 2520.162, Alternate Academic Achievement Standards for Mathematics in West Virginia Schools
7. Kathy D’Antoni, Assistant State Superintendent of Schools, Division of Technical and Adult Education, WVDE, to discuss Policy 7124, Guidelines for Articulation Agreements between Secondary/Adult Schools and Postsecondary Colleges.
8. Other business.