2014 LEGISLATIVE CALENDAR
- January 8, 2014: First day of session. (WV Const. Art. VI, §18)
- January 27, 2014: Submission of Legislative Rule-Making Review bills due. (WV Code §29A-3-12)
- February 17, 2014: Last day to introduce bills in the Senate and the House. (Senate Rule 14)
(House Rule 91a)
Does not apply to originating or supplementary appropriation bills. Does not apply to Senate or House resolutions or concurrent resolutions.
- February 23, 2014: Bills due out of committees in house of origin to ensure three full days for readings.
- February 26, 2014: Last day to consider bill on third reading in house of origin. Does not include budget or supplementary appropriation bills. (Joint Rule 5b)
- March 8, 2014: Adjournment at Midnight. (WV Const. Art. VI, §22)
Download 2014 Calendar