For the purposes of this article, the words or terms defined in this section, and any variation of those words or terms required by the context, have the meanings ascribed to them in this section. These definitions are applicable unless a different meaning clearly appears from the context.
(1) "Child witness" means a person under the age of sixteen years of age who is or will be called to testify in a criminal matter concerning an alleged violation of the provisions of sections three, four, five and seven, article eight-b, chapter sixty-one of this code in which the child is the alleged victim.
(2) "Live, closed-circuit television" means a simultaneous transmission, by closed-circuit television or other electronic means, between the courtroom and the testimonial room.
(3) "Operator" means the individual authorized by the court to operate the closed-circuit television equipment used in accordance with the provisions of this article.
(4) "Testimonial room" means a room within the courthouse other than the courtroom from which the testimony of a child witness or the defendant is transmitted to the courtroom by means of live, closed-circuit television.
(5) “Interviewed child” shall mean any person under the age of eighteen who has been interviewed by means of any type of recording equipment in connection with alleged criminal behavior or allegations of abuse or neglect of any child under the age of eighteen.
(6) “Recorded interview” means any electronic recording of the interview, and any transcript thereof, of an interviewed child conducted by: (1) An employee or representative of a child advocacy center as that term is defined in section one hundred one, article three, chapter forty-nine of this code; (2) any psychologist, psychiatrist, physician, nurse, social worker or other person appointed by the court to interview the interviewed child as provided in subsection (c), section three of this article; or (3) a child protective services worker, law-enforcement officer, prosecuting attorney or any representative of his or her office, or any other person investigating allegations of criminal behavior or behavior alleged to constitute abuse or neglect of a child.