(b) The administering drug court judge in each drug court's jurisdiction shall appoint a local advisory committee. The advisory committee shall ensure quality, efficiency, and fairness in planning, implementing, and operating drug courts that serve the jurisdiction, and the provision of a full continuum of care for drug offenders.
(c) The local advisory committee shall annually report to the Supreme Court of Appeal's administrative director, or designee, by the thirty-first day of December of each year. The report shall include:
(1) A description of all drug courts operating within the jurisdiction;
(2) Participating judges and magistrates if applicable;
(3) Community involvement;
(4) Education and training;
(5) Use of existing resources;
(6) Collaborative efforts; and
(7) An evaluation of the critical data elements required by subsection (a), section ten of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.