(b) The administering drug court judge in each drug court's jurisdiction shall appoint a local advisory committee. The advisory committee shall ensure quality, efficiency, and fairness in planning, implementing, and operating drug courts that serve the jurisdiction, and the provision of a full continuum of care for drug offenders.
(c) The local advisory committee shall annually report to the Supreme Court of Appeal's administrative director, or designee, by the thirty-first day of December of each year. The report shall include:
(1) A description of all drug courts operating within the jurisdiction;
(2) Participating judges and magistrates if applicable;
(3) Community involvement;
(4) Education and training;
(5) Use of existing resources;
(6) Collaborative efforts; and
(7) An evaluation of the critical data elements required by subsection (a), section ten of this article.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.