(1) Who is subject to article 3 to distribute or dispense a controlled substance in violation of section 308;
(2) Who is a registrant, to manufacture a controlled substance not authorized by his registration, or to distribute or dispense a controlled substance not authorized by his registration to another registrant or other authorized person;
(3) To refuse or fail to make, keep, or furnish any record, notification, order form, statement, invoice, or information required under this act;
(4) To refuse any entry into any premises for any inspection authorized by this act; or
(5) Knowingly to keep or maintain any store, shop, warehouse, dwelling, building, vehicle, boat, aircraft, or other structure or place, which is resorted to by persons using controlled substances in violation of this act for the purpose of using these substances, or which is used for keeping or selling them in violation of this act.
(b) Any person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor, and, upon conviction, may be confined in the county jail for not less than six months nor more than one year, or fined not more than twenty-five thousand dollars, or both.
(c) Notwithstanding any other provision of this act to the contrary, any first offense for distributing less than 15 grams of marihuana without any remuneration shall be disposed of under section 407.