(1) For scientific, chemical, mechanical or industrial purposes;
(2) By those authorized to procure ethyl alcohol tax free under the acts of Congress and regulations thereunder;
(3) In the manufacture of denatured alcohol produced and used as provided by the acts of Congress and regulations thereunder;
(4) In the manufacture of scientific, chemical, mechanical and industrial preparations or products unfit for beverage purposes;
(5) By those authorized to manufacture ethyl alcohol for use in the production of gasohol for personal use pursuant to section seven-a, article four of this chapter.
Nothing in this section shall be so construed as to exempt such users of ethyl alcohol from the license and transportation provisions of this chapter.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.