(1) Distilleries in which only alcoholic liquors other than wine or beer is manufactured;
(2) Wineries in which only wines are manufactured;
(3) Breweries in which beer is manufactured;
(4) Bottling plants in which beer only is bottled;
(5) Industrial plants in which alcohol is distilled, manufactured or otherwise produced for scientific, chemical, mechanical or industrial purposes;
(6) Farm wineries in which only wines are manufactured; and
(7) Mini-distilleries in which only alcoholic liquors other than wine, beer or nonintoxicating beer are manufactured.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.