(a) An appeal may be taken from:
(1) An order denying a motion to compel arbitration;
(2) An order granting or denying a motion to compel arbitration issued in an action filed pursuant to the provisions of chapter forty-six-a of this code;
(3) An order granting a motion to stay arbitration;
(4) An order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
(5) An order modifying or correcting an award;
(6) An order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
(7) A final judgment entered pursuant to this article.
(b) An appeal under this section must be taken as from an order or a judgment in a civil action.