(b) At a minimum, the rules are to include:
(1) Requirements for the physical facilities in which centers operate, including accommodations for persons with disabilities;
(2) Requirements for the qualification and training of individuals monitoring custodial responsibility, including the exchange of children;
(3) Requirements for qualifications and training of persons authorized to evaluate centers for compliance with the requirements of this part and rules promulgated pursuant to this section;
(4) The period of certification; and
(5) Allowable fees for use of the centers.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session