(b) The commission shall review and analyze:
(1) The current child support guidelines;
(2) Relevant research and data regarding the cost of child rearing;
(3) Research and data on the application of, and deviations from, the child support guidelines;
(4) Current law, administrative rules and practices regarding child support; and
(5) Any other data the commission deems relevant to the review of the current child support guidelines.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.