(1) Require additional terms and conditions consistent with the court's support order.
(2) After notice to both parties and a hearing, if requested by a party, on any proposed modification of the order, modify the order in the same manner and under the same requirements as an order requiring the payment of support may be modified under the provisions of Part 5-701, et seq. A modification sought by an obligor, if otherwise justified, shall not be denied solely because the obligor is found to be in contempt.
(3) Order that all accrued support and interest thereon be paid under such terms and conditions as the court, in its discretion, may deem proper.
(4) Order the contemnor to pay support in accordance with a plan approved by the Bureau for Child Support Enforcement or to participate in such work activities as the court deems appropriate.
(5) If appropriate under the provisions of section 1-304:
(A) Commit the contemnor to the regional jail; or
(B) Commit the contemnor to the regional jail with the privilege of leaving the jail, during such hours as the court determines and under such supervision as the court considers necessary, for the purpose of allowing the contemnor to go to and return from his or her place of employment.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.