(1) The name of the limited partnership;
(2) The general character of its business;
(3) The mailing address of the principal office and the name and address of the agent for service of process, if any;
(4) The name and the business address of each general partner;
(5) Any other matters the general partners determine to include therein.
(b) A limited partnership is formed at the time of the filing of the certificate of limited partnership in the office of the Secretary of State or at any later time specified in the certificate of limited partnership if, in either case, there has been substantial compliance with the requirements of this section.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.