(1) The name of the limited partnership;
(2) The date of filing of its certificate of limited partnership;
(3) The reason for filing the certificate of cancellation;
(4) The effective date, which shall be a date certain, of cancellation if it is not to be effective upon the filing of the certificate; and
(5) Any other information the general partners filing the certificate determine.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.