(1) Brief description or identification of the goods;
(2) Amount of any payment required at the inception of the lease;
(3) Amount paid or payable for official fees, registration, title privilege, certificate of title or license fees or taxes;
(4) Amount of other charges not included in the periodic payment and a brief description of the charges;
(5) Brief description of insurance to be provided or paid for by the lessor, including the types and amounts of the coverages;
(6) Number of periodic payments, the amount of each payment, the due date of the first payment, the due dates of subsequent payments or interval between payments, and the total amount payable by the lessee;
(7) Statement of the conditions under which the lessee may terminate the lease prior to the end of the term; and
(8) Statement of the liabilities the lease imposes upon the lessee at the end of the term.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.