(1) Is reasonably related to the purpose for which it is adopted;
(2) Applies to all tenants in the factory-built home rental community in a fair manner;
(3) Is sufficiently explicit in its prohibition, direction, or limitation of the tenant's conduct to fairly inform the tenant of what the tenant must or must not do to comply;
(4) Is not for the purpose of evading the obligations of the landlord; and
(5) The tenant has been given written notice of the rule at the time the tenant enters into the rental agreement, or when it is adopted by the owner.
(b) A rule or regulation adopted by the owner after the tenant has entered into a rental agreement that results in a substantial modification of the tenant's original rental agreement does not become effective until the current rental agreement expires and a new agreement is made in writing.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session