(1) Terms of renewability;
(2) Initial and subsequent conditions of eligibility;
(3) Nonduplication of coverage provisions;
(4) Coverage of dependents;
(5) Preexisting conditions;
(6) Termination of insurance;
(7) Probationary periods;
(11) Elimination periods;
(12) Requirements for replacement;
(13) Recurrent conditions; and
(14) The definition of terms including, but not limited to, hospital, accident, sickness, injury, physician, accidental means, total disability, permanent disability, partial disability, nervous disorder, guaranteed renewable and noncancelable.
(b) The commissioner may promulgate rules and regulations, in accordance with chapter twenty-nine-a of the code, specifying prohibited provisions of policies and subscriber contracts not otherwise specifically authorized by statute which in the opinion of the commissioner are unjust, unfair or unfairly discriminatory either to the policyholder, subscriber, beneficiary or any person insured under the policy.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session