(1) A duly certified copy of its charter or articles of incorporation;
(2) A copy of its constitution and laws, certified by its secretary or corresponding officer;
(3) A statement of its business under oath of its president and secretary or corresponding officers in a form prescribed by the commissioner, duly verified by an examination made by the supervising insurance official of its home state or other state, territory, province or country, satisfactory to the commissioner;
(4) A certificate from the proper official of its home state, territory, province or country that the society is legally incorporated and licensed to transact business therein;
(5) Copies of its certificate forms; and
(6) Such other information as he may deem necessary; and upon a showing that its assets are invested in accordance with the provisions of this article.
(b) No license shall be issued to a foreign or alien society desiring admission to this state unless such society has the qualifications required of domestic societies organized under this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.