(b) The commissioner shall propose rules for legislative approval in accordance with the provisions of article three, chapter twenty-nine-a of this code, as well as emergency rules in accordance with section fifteen of said article, setting forth the licensing requirements. These rules shall include, at a minimum:
(1) All necessary forms and other information considered necessary and required by the commissioner for processing the license application;
(2) Applicable fees;
(3) Reciprocity requirements;
(4) Time frames for the application and approval process;
(5) Conditions of approval of the license application or denial of the license;
(6) Renewal process;
(7) Notice requirements; and
(8) Any other provisions considered necessary by the commissioner to effectuate the provisions of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.