(b) The individual or individuals designated by the court shall deliver to the secretary of state for filing articles of amendment setting forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The text of each amendment approved by the court;
(3) The date of the court's order or decree approving the articles of amendment;
(4) The title of the reorganization proceeding in which the order or decree was entered; and
(5) A statement that the court had jurisdiction of the proceeding under federal law.
(c) This section does not apply after entry of a final decree in the reorganization proceeding even though the court retains jurisdiction of the proceeding for limited purposes unrelated to consummation of the reorganization plan.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.