(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The text of each amendment adopted;
(3) The date of each amendment's adoption;
(4) A statement that the amendment was approved by the board of directors as required under section one thousand three of this article or, if approval of members was not required, a statement to that effect and a statement that the amendment was approved by a sufficient vote of either: (A) The incorporators, if the vote was before the corporation had directors; or (B) the board of directors, in either case in accordance with section one thousand two or one thousand four of this article; and
(5) If approval by members was required: (A) The designation of each class of members entitled to vote separately on the amendment; and (B) the total number of votes cast for and against the amendment by each class of members entitled to vote separately on the amendment and a statement that the number cast for the amendment by each class was sufficient for approval by that class.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.