(1) The name of the foreign corporation or, if its name is unavailable for use in this state, a corporate name that satisfies the requirements of section one thousand five hundred six of this article;
(2) The name of the state or country under whose law it is incorporated;
(3) Its date of incorporation and period of duration;
(4) The mailing address of its principal office;
(5) The address of its registered office in this state, if any, and the name of its registered agent at that office, if any;
(6) The names and usual business addresses of its current directors and officers;
(7) Purpose or purposes for transaction of business in West Virginia; and
(8) An e-mail address where informational notices and reminders of annual filings may be sent, unless there is a technical inability to comply.
(b) The foreign corporation shall deliver with the completed application a certificate of existence, or a document of similar import, duly authenticated by the Secretary of State or other official having custody of corporate records in the state or country under whose law it is incorporated.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.