The Secretary of State may commence a proceeding under section one thousand three hundred twenty-one of this article to administratively dissolve a corporation if:
(1) The corporation does not pay within sixty days after they are due any fees, franchise taxes or penalties imposed by this chapter or other law;
(2) The corporation does not notify the Secretary of State within sixty days that its registered agent or registered office has been changed, that its registered agent has resigned or that its registered office has been discontinued;
(3) The corporation's period of duration stated in its articles of incorporation expires;
(4) The professional license of one or more of the license holders is revoked by a professional licensing board and the license is or all the licenses are required for the continued operation of the nonprofit entity; or
(5) The corporation is in default with the Bureau of
Employment Programs as provided in section six, article two,
chapter twenty-one-a of this code.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.