(1) Employ an executive director and other personnel necessary to carry out the provisions of this article;
(2) Determine operational policy;
(3) Seek and accept public and private funding;
(4) Expend money from the center for nursing fund to carry out the purposes of this article;
(5) Propose rules for legislative approval in accordance with the provisions of article three, chapter twenty-nine of this code to implement the provisions of this article;
(6) Impanel an advisory committee of stakeholders to provide consultation to the board; and
(7) Do such other acts as necessary to alleviate the nursing shortage in West Virginia.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session