The board of directors shall have the following powers and duties:
(1) Employ an executive director and other personnel necessary to carry out the provisions of this article;
(2) Determine operational policy;
(3) Seek and accept public and private funding;
(4) Expend money from the center for nursing fund to carry out the purposes of this article;
(5) Propose rules for legislative approval in accordance with the provisions of article three, chapter twenty-nine of this code to implement the provisions of this article;
(6) Impanel an advisory committee of stakeholders to provide consultation to the board; and
(7) Do such other acts as necessary to alleviate the nursing shortage in West Virginia.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.