(a) The West Virginia Center for Nursing is continued for the purpose of addressing the issues of recruitment and retention of nurses in West Virginia.
(b) The commission shall satisfy the following requirements:
(1) Provide suitable office space for the center;
(2) Provide staff support for the center as necessary;
(3) Share statistics and other pertinent information with the center;
(4) Work cooperatively with the center to assist it in achieving its objectives; and
(5) Utilize moneys from the Center for Nursing Fund to perform its duties required by this article.