(1) He or she holds a license or its equivalent to practice in another state which was granted after completion of educational requirements substantially equivalent to those required in this state;
(2) He or she holds a license or its equivalent to practice in another state which was granted after passing, in that or another state, an examination that is substantially equivalent to the examination required in this state;
(3) Reciprocal rights are provided by such other state to holders of funeral director's or embalmer's licenses granted in this state. Such reciprocal licenses may be renewed biennially upon payment of the renewal license fee;
(4) He or she is not currently being investigated by a disciplinary authority of another state, does not have charges pending against his or her license or something equivalent to practice and has never had a license or something equivalent to practice revoked;
(5) He or she has not previously failed an examination for licensure as an embalmer or funeral director in this state;
(6) He or she has paid the application fee specified by rule; and
(7) Has completed such other action as required by the board.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session