(1) He or she holds a license to practice dentistry in another state which was granted after completion of educational requirements substantially equivalent to those required in this state;
(2) He or she holds a license to practice dentistry in another state which was granted after passing, in that or another state, an examination that is substantially equivalent to the examination required in this state;
(3) He or she is not currently being investigated by a disciplinary authority of another state, does not have charges pending against his or her license to practice dentistry and has never had a license to practice dentistry revoked;
(4) He or she has not previously failed an examination for licensure as a dentist in this state; and
(5) He or she has paid the application fee specified by rule.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session