(1) Is at least eighteen years of age;
(2) Is of good moral character;
(3) Is a graduate of and has a diploma from an approved dental college, school or dental department of a university;
(4) Has passed an examination that tests the applicant's knowledge of subjects specified by the board by rule: Provided, That the board may recognize a certificate granted by the national board of dental examiners in lieu of the examination or part of the examination that the board requires;
(5) Has not been found guilty of cheating, deception or fraud in the examination or any part of the application; and
(6) Has paid the application fee specified by rule.
(b) A license to practice dentistry issued by the board prior to the first day of February, two thousand one, shall for all purposes be considered a license issued under this section: Provided, That a person holding a license issued prior to the first day of February, two thousand one, must renew the license pursuant to section twelve of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session