(1) The examinations administered under this article;
(2) Issuing and renewing a license;
(3) Issuing temporary permits, teaching permits and dental intern or resident permits;
(4) Specialities that a dentist may practice;
(5) Issuing and renewing a certificate of qualification;
(6) Denying, suspending, revoking, reinstating or limiting the practice of a licensee or certificate of qualification;
(7) Continuing education requirements for licensees;
(8) Delegated procedures to be performed by a dental hygienist;
(9) Designating the services and procedures requiring or allowing direct supervision, general supervision and public health practice to be completed and filed as an emergency rule no later than the first day of July, two thousand eight;
(10) Delegated procedures to be performed by a dental assistant;
(11) Use of firm or trade names;
(12) Dental corporations; and
(13) Professional conduct requirements.
(b) All rules in effect on the effective date of this article shall remain in effect until they are withdrawn, revoked or amended.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session