(b) The board may deny, revoke or suspend any license to engage in the practice of licensed dietetics issued pursuant to the provisions of this article, or any application therefor, or may otherwise discipline a licensee or applicant upon proof that he or she:
(1) Is or was guilty of fraud or deceit in procuring or attempting to procure a license or renewal to practice as a licensed dietitian;
(2) Has been grossly negligent or exhibited unprofessional or unethical conduct in the practice as a licensed dietitian;
(3) Is habitually intemperate or is addicted to the use of alcohol or controlled substances;
(4) Is mentally incompetent; or
(5) Has willfully or repeatedly violated any of the provisions of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session