(1) Standards and requirements for licensure and permits to practice respiratory care;
(2) Procedures for examination and reexamination;
(3) Educational and experience requirements;
(4) Standards for approval of courses;
(5) Procedures for the issuance and renewal of licenses and temporary permits;
(6) Procedures which may be delegated to a student practicing under a temporary student permit;
(7) A fee schedule;
(8) Continuing education requirements for licensees;
(9) The procedure for denying, suspending, revoking, reinstating or limiting the practice of a licensee or permittee;
(10) Requirements for inactive or revoked licensees or temporary permits; and
(11) Any other rules necessary to effectuate the provisions of this article.
(b) All rules in effect on the effective date of this section remain in effect until they are amended, repealed or replaced.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session