(a) The board shall propose rules for legislative approval, in accordance with the provisions of article three, chapter twenty-nine-a of this code, to implement the provisions of this article, including:
(1) Standards and requirements for licenses to practice professional counseling and marriage and family therapy;
(2) Procedures for examinations and reexaminations;
(3) Requirements for third parties to prepare and/or administer examinations and reexaminations;
(4) Educational and experience requirements;
(5) The passing grade on the examination;
(6) Standards for approval of courses;
(7) Procedures for the issuance and renewal of a license;
(8) A fee schedule;
(9) Continuing education requirements for licensees;
(10) The procedures for denying, suspending, revoking, reinstating or limiting the practice of a licensee;
(11) Requirements to reinstate a revoked license;
(12) Specific master's and doctoral degree programs considered to be equivalent to a master's or doctoral degree program required under this article;
(13) The nature of supervised professional experience approved by the board for the purposes of licensure of this article;
(14) A code of ethics; and
(15) Any other rules necessary to effectuate the provisions of this article.
(b) All of the board's rules in effect on July 1, 2009, shall remain in effect until they are amended or repealed, and references to provisions of former enactments of this article are interpreted to mean provisions of this article.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.