(b) An applicant for a student registration shall present satisfactory evidence that he or she:
(1) Is a student in an approved school or enrolled in an approved course;
(2) Is of good moral character;
(3) Has paid the required fee;
(4) Has presented a certificate of health issued by a licensed physician; and
(5) Is a citizen of the United States or is eligible for employment in the United States.
(c) The student registration is good during the prescribed period of study for the student.
(d) The student may perform acts constituting barbering, barber permanent waving, cosmetology, aesthetics or nail care in a school under the general supervision of a master or certified instructor.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session