(1) Has graduated from a school approved by the board or has completed the course requirements in a specific field;
(2) Is waiting to take the examination;
(3) Has employment in the field in which he or she applied to take the examination and is working under the general supervision of a professional licensee;
(4) Has paid the work permit fee;
(5) Has presented a certificate of health issued by a licensed physician;
(6) Is a citizen of the United States or is eligible for employment in the United States; and
(7) Meets all the other requirements specified by the board.
(b) A work permit expires at the end of the month after issuance following the next examination in the specific field. A work permit may be renewed once.
(c) While in effect, a work permitee is subject to the restrictions and requirements imposed by this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session