The board may issue a license to practice to an applicant of good moral character who holds a valid license or other authorization to practice nursing home administration from another state, if the applicant:
(1) Holds a license or other authorization to practice in another state which was granted after the completion of educational requirements substantially equivalent to those required in this state and passed examinations that are substantially equivalent to the examinations required in this state;
(2) Does not have charges pending against his or her license or other authorization to practice, and has never had a license or other authorization to practice revoked;
(3) Has not previously failed an examination for licensure in this state;
(4) Has paid the applicable fee;
(5) Is a citizen of the United States or is eligible for employment in the United States; and
(6) Has fulfilled any other requirement specified by the board.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.