(a) The board shall propose rules for legislative approval, in accordance with the provisions of article three, chapter twenty-nine-a of this code, to implement the provisions of this article, including:
(1) Standards and requirements for licensure, apprentice licensure and permits to practice medical imaging or radiation therapy technology;
(2) Procedures for examinations and reexaminations;
(3) Requirements for third parties to prepare and/or administer examinations and reexaminations;
(4) Educational and experience requirements, and the passing grade on the examination;
(5) Standards for approval of courses;
(6) Procedures for the issuance and renewal of a license, apprentice license and permit;
(7) A fee schedule;
(8) Continuing education requirements for licensees;
(9) The procedures for denying, suspending, revoking, reinstating or limiting the practice of a licensee or permittee;
(10) Requirements for inactive or revoked licenses, apprentice licenses and permits; and
(11) Any other rules necessary to effectuate the provisions of this article.
(b) All rules in effect on the effective date of this article shall remain in effect until they are amended or repealed, and references to provisions of former enactments of this act are interpreted to mean provisions of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.